The Art of shooting a short reflexed bow with a thumb ring by Adam Swoboda
This massively informative book is a must for any horsebow archer - exclusive to The Longbow Shop
Author: Adam Swoboda, 172 pages, full color, index, 157mm x 230mm, sewn hard cover.
If you want to...
- try to teach yourself to shoot with a thumb ring
- get to know the secrets of Middle-East archery techniques
- discover the richness of Islamic archery
- find out the fascinating history of the origins of archery techniques
- work out your own archery stance and shooting technique
- learn how to eliminate your mistakes while shooting
- familiarize yourself with the construction of the reflexed bow and a thumb ring
- understand the mechanics of the shot
- learn how to match the equipment to your own physical requirements
- how to correctly make use of a bow and even how to carry out light repairs
...then this is the book for you. Everything will become easier for you due to (among others) the 109 colour object photographs and drawings, detailed and in-depth descriptions as well as a huge amount of advices and comments.
Adam often encounters questions and becomes involved in discussions on various topics related to shooting with a thumb ring at archery meetings and tournaments and on archery Internet sites. Many of these topics come up again and again. He wanted his book to offer answers to many of these questions in the most straightforward, readable manner while also providing a comprehensive treatment of the topic so that one source would present nearly all the available knowledge of shooting with thumb rings.