Arrow-Fix arrow tool
Arrow-Fix is versatile arrow fixing tool with multiple uses.
- Repair broken wood arrows with the standard shaft diameters 5/16", 11/32" and 23/64"
- Create standard nock and point wood shaft tapers
- Allow the precise central drilling of bamboo or wooden shafts to take T-tip arrow points
Arrow-Fix enables repairs with very little material and time involved. Fix breaks almost anywhere along the arrow shaft. This amazing tool utilizes a V-block support method so that the wood arrow can be easily and precisely repaired and will pay for itself only after a few repairs! There are lots of pictures here on our website and also on the manufacturers website www.arrow-fix.com. German engineering at it's very best!
There are some videos on this page and also a great review HERE and how to fit T-tips to bamboo shafts HERE
The base unit comes with a 5/16 aluminium socket. Please buy a centre socket seperatley for either 11/32 or 23/64 shafts. Aluminium sockets for soft woods, steel sockets for hardwoods.
- Replacement Blades
- Steel Centering sockets for hardwood (Base unit comes with aluminium as standard)
- T-tip drilling device for drilling precise centres in your shafts
- Spacing sleeves (Short, Medium, Long) for T-tip drilling device
- T-Tip bullet arrow points
- Power Drill holder
About Arrow Fix
- Arrow-Fix is an adjustable tool that can repair broken wood arrows with the standard shaft diameters 5/16", 11/32" and 23/64".
- Arrow-Fix enables repairs with little material and time involved, nearly anywhere along the arrow shaft.
- Arrow-Fix is a tool which utilizes a V-block support method so that the wooden arrow can easily and precisely be repaired.
- Arrow-Fix is endorsed by well known bowyers within the traditional archery community.
- Arrow-Fix will pay for itself only after a few repairs!