The Last Chance HS2 digital hand held bow scale is the perfect tool for your home, archery club or shop.
This latest model will read/lock on peak weight, and also read/lock on holding weight. These readings are all while drawing your bow a single time. This fantastic bow scale is equipped with an LED digital display, a universal handle and a short attachment hook. We use this one in the shop and can highly recommend it.
Note: This scales max weight is 110lbs.
Instructions for using your Last Chance Bow Scale
- Open your scale and install the battery into the back side of the bow scale body. (Slide the battery cover downward to open)
- Turn on the bow scale by pressing the ‘ON’ button once. The ON button can be found directly on top of the bow scale handle
- Check the bows peak weight and holding weight by simply drawing the bow to full draw, holding it at full draw for 3 seconds and then letting the bow down. The bows Peak/Hold weight reading will show on the bow scales LCD screen
- Tare the bow scale by lightly tapping the ON button once, or draw back the bow with the bow scale again and the scale will automatically reset and give you new Peak/Hold weight readings
- Turn your bow scale off by holding the ON button for 3 seconds. Be sure to turn the bow scale off after each use to ensure a long battery life. You will need CR2032 batteries if they need replacing.
Always draw your bow in a SAFE DIRECTION. It is always recommended to nock an arrow before drawing your bow in case of dry fire while using the bow scale.
NOTE - This scale has a 110lb max weight. DO NOT exceed the 110lb max weight limit. Exceeding this weight limit could cause damage or injury to you or your equipment