The Last Chance HS3 digital handheld bow scale is the perfect tool for your home, archery club or shop.
The HS3 is the perfect tool for checking any bow's peak weight as well as holding weight. This is the most accurate handheld scale on the market. It is precise and highly dependable. The HS3 has a +/- accuracy 20% higher than any standard scale and 10% higher than the previous HS2 scale model.
This scale has an LED digital display, a universal handle, and a short attachment hook for a release-type feel when drawing.
Note: This scale's max weight is 110lbs.
Instructions for using your Last Chance Bow Scale
- Open your scale and install the battery into the back side of the bow scale body. (Slide the battery cover downward to open)
- Turn on the bow scale by pressing the ‘ON’ button once. The ON button can be found directly on top of the bow scale handle
- Check the bow's peak weight and holding weight by simply drawing the bow to full draw, holding it at full draw for 3 seconds and then letting the bow down. The bow Peak/Hold weight reading will show on the bow scale LCD screen
- Tare the bow scale by lightly tapping the ON button once, or draw back the bow with the bow scale again and the scale will automatically reset and give you new Peak/Hold weight readings
- Turn your bow scale off by holding the ON button for 3 seconds. Be sure to turn the bow scale off after each use to ensure long battery life. You will need CR2032 batteries if they need replacing.
Always draw your bow in a SAFE DIRECTION. It is always recommended to nock an arrow before drawing your bow in case of dry fire while using the bow scale.
NOTE - This scale has a 110lb max weight. DO NOT exceed the 110lb max weight limit. Exceeding this weight limit could cause damage or injury to you or your equipment