Easton Legacy Aluminium arrows.
Featuring the woodgrain look of a traditional cedar arrow with the performance of an alloy shaft. Fletched with 5” feathers and supplied with components included (not points)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - DELIVERED IN 1-2 WEEKS
PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
2015 - Legendary Performance. This hunting arrow from Easton gives you the woodgrain look of a traditional cedar arrow but the performance of an alloy shaft. Available in a range of sizes from 1916 to 2219 the XX75 Legacy has a guaranteed straightness of ±.002.
You won't have to spend much time milling cedar boards to get that all woodgrain look with the Legacy. All we want you to do is carry on a time-honoured tradition and know we spent the time to create an arrow with a high level of accuracy, easy tuning, downrange energy and quiet shooting. The XX75 Legacy has a guaranteed straightness of ±.002.
- Material: Aluminium (7075-T9 alloy)
- Grains Per Inch: 10.0 - 13.8 spine dependant.
- Straightness Tolerance: ±.002
- Weight Tolerance: ±1.0
- Available Spines: 1916-2219
- Uncut length (approx): 1916: 31", 2016: 32", 2117: 33", 2216: 33"
- Included components: RPS insert, nocks and 5" feathers.
- Optimal for: Traditional archers wanting the performance of Aluminium
- Feather and nock colours may vary from image
SOLD PER 12 ARROWS