English Longbow by Ravenbeak
40lb@28" (28" max draw) Right Hand
PERCULA is a 5 laminate Bamboo and pacific yew laminated english longbow.
A stunning longbow made by bowyer Jamie MacDonald using top grain pacific yew with a bamboo backing. This longbow is sweet to draw and packs a proper punch. Comes with horn nocks, brown leather handle, fastflight double loop string and beautiful finish with blue lapis stone circle arrow pass placed for right handed archers. Comes with string and a hand made bow bag.
We carry an exclusive range of Ravenbeak Longbows on a first come, first served basis and they sell quickly. Our stock is updated as it's sold so if you want one you'll need to get it today to avoid disappointment. Every bow comes with a free double looped stringer. If you can make it down to the shop you can try before you buy on our shooting range.
PLEASE ONLY STRING YOUR BOW USING A DOUBLE LOOP STRINGER OR YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY
- Length: 72"
- Brace height: 5.75"
Check out the in depth review on these bows here
We are very proud and pleased to announce our exclusive dealership for Ravenbeak bows in Canada. Ravenbeak specialise in traditional bow making. They craft amazingly beautiful longbows and flatbows from top quality pacific yew. These bows are meant to be treasured and used whatever your archery discipline. Ravenbeak owner and bowyer Jamie MacDonald makes trad archers dreams a reality… from yew selfbows, laminates and flatbows Jamie is a true artisan and no two bows will ever be identical. These bows are highly individual and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Bow & draw length suitability
- If a bow is marked for example 40#@28", max draw 29" this bow would be suitable for someone with a draw length up to 28" NOT over 28"
- If you had a draw length over the stated 28", then the bow is NOT suitable for you
- Even though the bow may state the max draw 29", this means that a safety margin has been built into the bow for the odd occasion when you may unknowingly draw slightly more
- It is not designed for you to continually draw over 28"
- If it is found that this is the case you will invalidate the warranty and no repair or replacement will be offered