Flatbow Fred Bear Montana
The Fred Bear Montana is a 64" slightly reflexed design with tapered limbs and slim tips to be smooth, stable and fast.
Classic lines, maple lams and black glass are brought together with attention to detail creating an elegant blend of beauty performance, and tradition. Packs a punch and is smooth shooting. Right Handed.
- Riser: Radiused, cut-on center shelf. Solid piece of black Dymondwood®
- Bow Weight: 30lb-50lb (in 5lb increments)
- Leather grip and arrow rest included
- Inlaid Bear medallion
- Limbs: Clear white Maple core surrounded by black fibre glass
- Reinforced bow tips can handle high performance string materials
- String: D97 Flemish twist bow string
- Manufacturer recommended brace height: 7½" - 8½"
- Replacement string length of 61" recommended.
The Montana longbow was first introduced in the late 90s and has become a very popular for its clean and classic form. This bow was designed by one of Fred Bear’s long-time bowyers, Grant Neil Byce II. The bow’s slightly reflexed design, tapered limb lamination, leather grip, and slim tips make this longbow big on performance and value.