English Longbow by IM Longbows.
A 3 laminate, Bamboo, Purpleheart, Lemonwood English Longbow. 28lb@28" (max 28" draw length)
A really sweet shooting performance bow with horn nocks, hard-wearing gloss varnish finish and horn arrow passes placed for right and left handed archers. Bow comes with leather handle and fast flight bowstring. This English longbow is made by Ian Mycroft of IM Longbows.
Bow Length: 71.5"
ABOUT IM LONGBOWS
IM Longbows started life like many things as a hobby which grew into something of a passion. Ian Mycroft’s bows have swiftly become the weapon of choice of many top archers including the current Yorkshire Longbow Champion and his wife and a director of Archery GB. Ian’s past was in engineering and it shows in his bow making skills. Ian’s bows are made from carefully selected lamination’s of exotic hardwoods, often with a lemonwood belly and bamboo back. Although made of some expensive and ever rarer materials these bows certainly wont break the bank.
PLEASE ONLY STRING YOUR BOW USING A DOUBLE LOOP STRINGER OR YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY - EACH LONGBOW COMES WITH IT'S OWN STRINGER.
Bow & draw length suitability
- If a bow is marked for example 40#@28", max draw 29" this bow would be suitable for someone with a draw length up to 28" NOT over 28"
- If you had a draw length over the stated 28", then the bow is NOT suitable for you
- Even though the bow may state the max draw 29", this means that a safety margin has been built into the bow for the odd occasion when you may unknowingly draw slightly more
- It is not designed for you to continually draw over 28"
- If it is found that this is the case you will invalidate the warranty and no repair or replacement will be offered