Fletched traditional carbon arrows from Black Eagle.
With hand-painted crestings and a wood grain detail, this really is a great looking set of traditional archery arrows made with pure carbon shafts. Nocks, 4" Feather fletchings and aluminium inserts all come as standard on these fantastic 34" carbon arrows.
Sold in sets of 6 arrows.
Does NOT come with points please purchase these separately.
FREE cutting service
Tell us how long you want them and we will cut your arrows to your required length before shipping.
- Durable pure carbon arrow shafts
- Wood grain detail with a long-lasting duracoat finish.
- Longer 34" length suitable for longer draws
- Range of spines - 350, 400, 500 and 600
- Pre-fletched with 4" feathers
- Hand-painted cresting
- Diameter: 19/64"
- Grains Per Inch: 9.2 (based on 400 spine)
- Straightness Tolerance: .005
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1 grain
- Included components: Black Eagle Standard Nocks, Aluminium inserts, 4" Feathers.
- Perfect for traditional archery and a great alternative to wooden arrows
- Can be shot from recurve bows, American flatbows, horse bows
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow Shafts
Carbon Arrow Spine Chart - click to enlarge
ABOUT BLACK EAGLE VINTAGE ARROWS
The Black Eagle Vintage arrow is the first of its kind on the market. Many serious traditional archers are looking for a high-quality wood grain carbon arrow – so they delivered.
Each Vintage arrow cresting is hand painted matching the feather colours and quality inspected. The Duracoat wood grain finish on the shaft allows for re-fletching and cresting. Vintage arrows are straightness sorted, spine matched, and weight matched to ensure the quality and toughness that you have come to expect.