Meet the organisers of the ILAA and talk about the Fraternity of St George and their fantastic shoots in the UK and Europe. Plus we will also have the people behind our 2D and 3D targets plus leather workers running demos through the day and loads more. As well as our free food (yes the venison stew will be on!) and free parking this year we are also adding some exciting new stuff:
- 2nd hand archery DVD/Book pop-up stall run by Dyfi Valley Bookshop
- Range of meads to try and buy from Lyme Bay Mead company
- 5% discount off everything in the shop including bows!
- Sharpshooter competition - win a Toth Horsebow or Adrian Hayes bow with all proceeds to Claire House Hospice
- Open door to The Archery Centre - check out our facilities and see Archery Tag played live - join in and have a go yourself for free from 4pm
- Video coverage on the day streamed live via Periscope app